Rockhopper is here for April 2011 and here is the ultimate rockhopper tracker page. Including loads of great rockhopper trackers to give you a better chance of finding him.
Server : tracking
Room : tracking
Rockhopper has left the island, so you cant see him for a couple more months.
Updated: 9:34am (PST)
use the chat box at the bottom if this hasn’t updated in a while
April 21, 2011 – Rockhopper has a new background for everyone.
Tips on locating Rockhopper can be found here
Welcome to the Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracking Chat! Below are some tips to help you find Rockhopper:
1. When tracking Rockhopper, make sure that you are checking major servers such as Mammoth, Abominable, and Blizzard.
2. Rockhopper is constantly on the move, switching servers every 15 minutes or so. Make sure to keep that in mind when you are tracking him.
3. Take a look in the Migrator, Pizza Parlor, and Cove. These are the Rooms that Rockhopper is known to be active in.
4. Rockhopper is a red penguin with a pirate hat and beard. He is usually a tad larger than the other penguins, so spotting him shouldn’t be a problem.
5. If you are faced with large crowds, make sure to check your “in room” list. This list shows you every penguin in the same room as you. If you see Rockhopper, his avatar will be smiling.
6. Last, have fun and keep trying. We know it is not easy but with our tips and chat, you will be on your way to finding Rockhopper!
Enjoy and good luck in find him.