The Club Penguin April Fools Party is here! There are loads of cool things to do:
Free Items and Party Rooms:
Purple Propeller Hat at the Dock.
Member items guide:
(Since I am not a member anymore I have used Monchocho’s guide. Visit his site at http://monchocho.com/)
1) Starts where orange puffles go, in a room with a purple glow… Go to the Box Dimension and click the cardboard:
2) Continue the search among the sand where red mountains frame the land… Go to the Box Dimension and enter the box with a cactus and then click the cardboard near the mountains:
3) The blank page holds much potential, your imagination is essential! Go to the Box Dimension, enter the box with a pencil and once you are in click the pencil. Then the pencil will draw a cardboard on that stick post over there… LOL
4) If you find yourself next to Mars, find something hidden in the stars… Go to the Box Dimension, enter the box with a planet and look in the sky. Connect the stars in the sky to get the stapler:
5) The stage is just the thing to find a clue fit for a king… Go to the Box Dimension, enter the box with a hat and click the cardboard sitting in the red cushion:
6) Finding this one will turn you around, in a room where up is down… Go to the Box Dimension, enter the box with the stairs and click the cardboard down the stairs:
7) To free this piece you will need a clue: find your way through bright pink brew… Go to the Box Dimension, enter the box with the Soda Barrel and then find your way through the soda. I don’t know really know the order so… yeah! Once you are done stand in the brown button and wait for the cage to come up:
This Scavenger Hunt is extreme! Find this piece by a chocolate steam…Go to the Box Dimension, enter the box with an ice cream and then click the spoon on the ice cream:
WOOT! Once you are done claim your prize which is…. a box costume!
Sweet! I love it! Now, wear your box costume if you would like to access an exclusive room… Go to the Box Dimension and walk to the big box in the middle of them room… Once you enter you will access an exclusive members-only room! It’s called the Strange Dimension!! Here’s how it looks like:
Sweet! I wish this room could stay there forever, it’s pure awesomeness! Haha… oh yeah! Once you are in make sure to get your free items located in the locker near the yellow flowers.
Awesome! I couldn’t ask for more… to be honest, this is the best Club Penguin party ever! It’s just awesome but the sad thing is that most of this rooms are for members-only… not cool Club Penguin.
More News soon